“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
It is said with great power comes great responsibilities and indeed the Academic year 2021-22 came with bigger responsibilities of implementing autonomy. With a vision to impart holistic education through experiential learning, outreach activities and to inculcate in student’s universal values in pursuit of excellence, we started our journey on a positive note. The hardships of pandemic now slowly being relegated to the back drop, we decided to start afresh on a positive note. The trust and support of all the stakeholders added to our motivation and vigour.
Valued-Added courses are part of the curriculum designed to provide necessary skills to increase the employability quotient and equipping the students with essential skills to succeed in life.
Bridge Courses assist students in their preparation for certain topics.
Basic Data Analytics
Philosophical Praxis through Art
Relevance of Gandhian Philosophy today
GST (Beginner Level)
Skill Based Course in Tally.ERP 9 And Advanced Excel
Employability Skill Development & Job Readiness Program
Mutual Fund Certification
Fundamentals of Psychology
30 HOURS CAPSULE COURSE ON NTA UGC NET
Electronic Commerce: Building Blocks of New Business Opportunity
E Filing of Income Tax (ITR & TDS)
Industry Research”(Building Project & Report)
To impart holistic education to students through experiential learning, outreach activities and pursuit of universal value.
To foster an environment for continuous development of Learners and Stakeholders by moulding them into successful professionals and responsible citizens with an objective
* To Provide an atmosphere of learning and encouragement to all students and staff.
* To motivate students from even the most humble background forwards achieving excellence in academic and other fields.
* To inculcate values for holistic development and character building.
* To encourage and imbibe ICT Skills that gives students a competitive edge.
* To Prepare students to take their rightful place in society and contribute to national development.
The college provides suitable infrastructure, learning resources, environment and qualified faculty for the programmes offered. Students are expected to put in appropriate learning inputs and take benefit of all this during their course period.
Thus, on completing the course, every student graduating from this college should reap at least the following benefits of his / her personality development.
* Becoming a good human being and a mature, responsible and sensitized citizen.
* Acquiring a foundation that can grow into any desired field in life.
* Possessing sufficient subject-related knowledge and skills for useful application in a job / business / real-life situation in the contemporary world.
Nidhi Sanjeev Prabhu a multi-facated kathak exponent is taking Kathak training under the exacting eye.
Chairman Bar Council of Maharashtra
She bagged the second lead role for Zee Marathi Mazhya Navryachi Bayko in 2016. Her character Shanaya is negative tries to lure the main male lead. Actress Anita Date and actor Abhijit Khandkekar play her co-stars in the serial.
Professional Story Screenplay Dialogue writer (Marathi / Hindi Television & Film industry) Writer of 14000 Television episodes / 15 Marathi movies.